Tuesday, November 22, 2005

wood fire

Tonight is the last night I want a wood fire. I cannot breathe. I have a headache starting. And it's all because we have a fire in the fireplace. Aaron insists it's not smoky inhere. Why do I see a haze around the room?

Everyone ready for Turkey Day? I have cherry cobbler and sweet potatoes to make tomorrow. The Hethan is spending the night with his grandparents tomorrow night, so that'll be nice. I can pack for the trip to Georgia and get food a cookin. And I can sleep in on Thursday!! whoo hoo!!

Off to watch M*A*S*H.

2 comments:

sarah cool said...

I am making sweet potatoes too!! Sweet potato souffle... YUM!! It has brought several family members to the light of loving sweet potatoes. :)

Pinterest Failures said...

Cherry cobbler...yummy!

Hope you had a great holiday!