Thursday, January 12, 2006

Evil Twin

I have an Evil Twin, but she has no name. One of my co-workers has one. Her name is really Kelly, but her Evil Twin is Tiffany. When she says that Tiffany is out, you know to stay out of her way because she's going to be nothing but snotty. And Tiffany has been out this week, let me tell you :) But today, the weather was nice, so Kelly came back.

Anyhow, I just need a name for my Evil Twin. She makes her presence known about once a day, usually in between 2.30 and 6.30 in the afternoon. If I eat, she sometimes goes away. Sometimes she makes me feel guilty for eating. Evil Twins do that, you know. Sometimes she snaps at the Hethan and his cute little friend too. Sometimes she tells Aaron to go wash his own laundry if the jeans he wants to wear aren't clean. Sometimes she just gets snippity with her friends who are trying to do nothing but love her. She can be sooo evil. Sometimes she ignores friends for no good reason, just because she doesn't want to talk to anyone or be nice to anyone or even acknowledge that anyone else is there.

So help me name my Evil Twin. I need to be able to say, "________ is in the building," and have people understand that it's NOT really ME! It's my Evil Twin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

first of all, I'm glad you wrote a new entry because I didn't like looking at the ear...lol.

and as for your evil twin.... I don't really have any suggestions. Make it something really long and exotic-sounding and hard to remember...

:)

Always Ashley said...

Zander Barnard has an evil twin-his name is Quander and he says mean things, plays mean tricks, etc.

Anonymous said...

Jenelle. Good evil twin name. tx. Shan

sarah cool said...

"Frenette"


Is that "shan" Shannon from STE... if so... why does he never comment on my blog?!!?!? sniff sniff

Anonymous said...

You should call her Meanette. Yes I think that would be good.

Martiel said...

A name that is something silly to say so you only smile when saying it and you can't stay mean after saying ____ is in the house."

USE Snuffalupogus! (SP?) the one from Sesame Street. Fun to say, and it will be hard to remain evil twinish, with a straight face.