My child has a few.... quirks....
1. He carries a light saber with him EVERYWHERE.
2. He does his "Jedi exercises" every day. Every day.
3. He insists he is married to Queen Amidala, which makes him King Amidala. This goes so far as Aaron and I having to leave a place on the couch, in the bed, at the table, for Queen Amidala. Can't we see her???
Those are just the Star Wars quirks.
1. He doesn't like chocolate cake. Actually, he doesn't like chocolate, except for chocolate milk.
2. He doesn't like juice.
3. He would eat oatmeal every day if he could.
Which leads us to today's lunch choice. I asked him what he wanted for lunch.
"Oatmeal, cheese crackers, raisins, and milk, please." It was all healthy, so I let him have it.
He has a few physical quirks as well...
1. No water on the face. If you have to wash his hair, make sure you have a towel within reaching distance.
2. He walks on his toes. Even though he can put his heels down. That might be my fault.
3. He seriously dislikes getting his hands dirty. Seriously.
I love my TPJ. He's the best 4 year old I know.
And here's the best part about life with TPJ right now--- he's adjusting to life with Starbuck and things are settling down again. He is helping, listening, not being quite as needy, and is all together more pleasant to be around these days. Sigh of Relief!!
Pictures of Starbuck will be posted as soon as I can get the site to load them! Every time I try, it takes forever! Mellie--- if I can't get them loaded on here, I'll send them to you in the next day or two! :):)