Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Me, Myself, and CSI

I'd like to be a mix between Sara Sidell and Catherine Willows. I think that would be just about perfect. The passion of Catherine (not to mention the body) and the intellect of Sara. Yes, that would be wonderful.

What am I talking about? Why, CSI, of course. I've been MILDLY addicted to it lately. I got the first two seasons from the library and I've been watching episodes madly. I came to CSI in the third season. I didn't realize this! So when I did realize this, I decided to rectify the situation. It's gotten so bad that TPJ asks, "Mommy, is this CSI? Why are you always watching CSI?" And yes, I think about things like trace evidence and DNA crud all the time right now.

You may remember that I did this with House for a while too, until I was caught up on all the episodes that I missed. I have a slightly obsessive personality, can you tell? It serves me well most of the time, but sometimes, it ends up contributing to my time wasting, procrastinating side.

In other news... um.... let's see... Not a lot.

I'm hungry. But I think it's because I'm tired. When you're sleep deprived, you tend to load up on carbs in the afternoon, to combat the fatigue. So I'm going to resist the lure of the doughnuts that are on my kitchen table, and maybe do 15 minutes on my elliptical while the kids are all resting.

OH! I get to get an MRI done on my tendon, sometime in the future. It kinda pops and crackles when I put my heel down, esp after exercising. My dr. said it probably isn't torn, but that it is better to be safe than sorry, since I had to have surgery on my tendons when I was younger. I've never had an MRI. It might be interesting!

Off to live!

1 comment:

Queen Elaine said...

Thanks for the trivia game Jenette!!