Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Forgetful Man


My husband... what can I say about him? He's cute. He's funny. He's pretty smart. He's incredibly forgetful. For example:

On Saturday, we went to the mall so that I could get my classes adjusted and so that TPJ could go to Krazy City. Before we went, I asked Aaron to change Starbuck's diaper, which he did.

So we're eating supper in the food court and Starbuck was quite fussy, which is unlike her when there is food in front of her. I reached down and adjusted her in her seat. My hand came away wet. I wondered aloud if her bottle had leaked. Aaron looked at me and said, "I did remember to put a diaper on her, didn't I?" I replied that I didn't know and lifted her out of the stroller. I patted her butt---- NO DIAPER, but a wet behind. So I handed her over to Aaron so that she wasn't sitting in her pee, and I laughed at him as I finished my grilled chicken salad. :)

You may laugh at my husband now.

1 comment:

Dri said...

HAHAHA! I'm laughing out loud right now!

That's hilarious!