Saturday, September 24, 2005

This One Belongs to the Reds!

The Reds WON!!! Yay Reds. Poor Phillies.

Apple Festival was fun. Got cider. Got a pop gun thingee for the kid. Local honey for me.

Sweated a bunch at the Reds game. What possessed me to wear JEANS??? Oh yeah, they looked cute with my little red shirt. :) silly me.

Taste buds are getting better after being burned from the cinnamon. Switched to spearmint gum for the next few days.

Ethan has decided he does not want to play an instrument, so it looks like my dreams of being a band parent will have to wait. Of course, he is ONLY 3!! he might change his mind.

Um. I think that's it. I have a headache and am having some weird vision things. Keep seeing "echos" of things when I look at them. Very very odd. Must be time for bed, ya think?

Ok. Take care, take it easy. Love and hugs to all!

1 comment:

sarah cool said...

The Bengals won too!! Yay Cincinnati! Post some pics of Ethan, I am sure he has grown a ton since I have seen him (Or email them if you don't want to post them online!!) :) :) :) Love you, sister!