Sunday, October 23, 2005

All about me! HA!

At the request of Misfit Hausfrau, I have decided to to the MeMe thing. Lots of my friends have done this, or variations... so if you're interested in learning more about me, read on! If you're not, well, pbbbt to you! :)

Seven Things I Want to do Before I Die
  1. Bungy jump. Really.
  2. Go back to New Zealand.
  3. Get out of debt completely.
  4. Get my Master's degree and then my Law degree.
  5. See my children grow up and be happy.
  6. Travel around the world.
  7. Learn how to play the piano well.

Seven Things I Cannot Do

  1. Walk over metal grates in the sidewalk.
  2. Suppress my laughter.
  3. Math in my head.
  4. Resist shoe sales.
  5. Let a plant die without feeling guilt.
  6. Not worry about money, regardless of how much or how little we have.
  7. Not tell people how much I love them.

Seven Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex

  1. Intelligence, but not arrogance.
  2. Sense of humor.
  3. Compassion.
  4. Self Confidence.
  5. Ability to make a fool of himself, but not blame it on someone else.
  6. Spirituality.
  7. Hands.

Seven Things I Say Most Often

  1. "Tell me about your picture, _______"
  2. "No! You're crappin me!"
  3. "So...."
  4. "I'm going to count to three..."
  5. "Tell me how you REALLY feel :) "
  6. "Ovoo too," (Love you, Ethan speak from a year or two ago)
  7. "I'm hungry for popcorn."

Seven Celebrity Crushes

  1. Sean Connery
  2. Harrison Ford
  3. Sean Connery
  4. Harrison Ford
  5. Alyson Hannigan (no, I'm not a lesbian, but I do have a certain fascination for her!)
  6. did I already say Harrison Ford?
  7. What about Sean Connery?

Seven People I want to do this

  1. Sarah Cool
  2. Ashley Wages
  3. Mindy Mae
  4. Melissa Breen
  5. Aaron, hubby extraordinaire
  6. Cheer Bear (aka Elizabeth)
  7. um..... I don't know who else!

Ok, so there you go. More than you wanted to know, or perhaps less than you thought.

2 comments:

CountryGirl76 said...

Hi! I was just flipping through the blogs, when I noticed yours. Love the idea for today's post. That is really a very creative idea/way for people to get to know you. Hope you don't mind, but I borrowed it for my blog. Check it out if you like. Happy blogging!!

Pinterest Failures said...

YAY! YOU DID IT! :)