Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm nominated!

I have been nominated for Most Inspiring Blog at One Woman's World !!! I think I knew this in the back of my head, but forgot with all that's happening in life right now. Sarah Cool is up for Happiest Blog. I think it's very neat, so go and vote for us. Oh! And Friday Playdate is up for Best Comments. A vote for Friday Pladate is a vote worth casting! :) There are a few others that I recognize, but I'm on a limited naptime schedule today. So go check out the nominees. Get to know a few new blogs. Have fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday PlayDate is: http://fridayplaydate.blogspot.com/

And congrats!

Pinterest Failures said...

Congrats to you!

Susan said...

Thanks, Jenette--and congratulations! How fun!

Martiel said...

My vote is in Jenette! what a cute idea.