Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday

The Hethan doesn't like the parallel bars at tumbling class. He doesn't like to hang on them. It's kinda amusing. But he does a mean headstand :)

I did do my elliptical time today. But not the treadmill.

I helped to clean and somewhat organize the children's rooms of the household that I am helping to organize. It was exhilerating and destressing for me. Is it weird that I enjoy putting other people's lives into order? Aaron says I just like to tell people what to do. I dunno. Perhaps. :)

Have you watched the American Inventor? Aaron's quite sold on it. I enjoy it as something on the TeeVee as I write in my blog. But I do enjoy these young people who are so innovative. I'm quite impressed by some of the things I've seen from the young people. But then, there are some um... interesting.... inventions. The Therapy Buddy being one of those things. I have a stuffed cow. Her name is Josephine. I sleep with her pretty much every night. She doesn't talk, like this invention, but that's ok. She's still my therapy buddy... but I wouldn't call her an invention, you know? Oh well.

Hmm... almost Friday. Thank goodness. Yay! Nothing more to say. Except, I think I'm becoming inspired to start working seriously on my children's book series. I've been thinking about this series for a long time, really. But lately, I've also been tossing around in my mind the possibility of putting the stories to music... I'm envisioning a Laurie Berkner meets They Might Be Giants kinda thing. But I am still liking the idea of writing this series and finding the right illustrator to do the pictures, which are so clear in my mind. I might do this. I might go ahead and put these stories on paper. It's kind of daunting to think about it, since I have a whole series of stories that I tell the children at naptime. I don't know that I can write them down. :) But I think I'm gonna give it a shot. I'll keep you updated :)

Off to bed. The Hethan is starting to move to the summer schedule, waking with the sun... and it's NOT summer yet. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI, incase you ever need it. Delsym is an AWESOME cough medicine for kids. My pediatrician told me about it awhile back and I swear by it. It tastes good and it works. Go figure.