Thursday, March 15, 2007

Broken Toes

My friend Elaine says that I have ugly feet. It's true. They are quite ugly. She calls them Shrek feet. I am almost like a monkey-- I can pick things up with my toes, I can write with a pen put between my toes, but I cannot eat with my toes. Which is gross to think about anyhow.

Sweet thing that Elaine is, she got me a gift certificate for a pedicure for my birthday. I wanted to use it this week, since sandal weather is coming up. I was very excited about this!

And then I slammed my toe into a copper pipe in my basement. And now it is purple. And swollen. And painful to touch. It's incredibly ugly. Hethan accidentally touched it last night and I almost cried. I have a high pain tolerance, so you know it hurts.

There is something good in every situation, right? The good here is that I am walking with that toe off of the ground, which forces me to put my heels down first! For those who actually know me, you know that I am a toe walker.

Starbuck is asleep on my chest. Sweet smelling girl. Siiiigh. Guess where Hethan is! If you guessed in front of the tv, playing Star Wars, YOU'RE RIGHT!!! I think I will go join him. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I love you girlie, ugly feet and all! :)

QE