Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gradumajation

TPJ graduated from preschool tonight. I did not cry. I did not weep. My eyes did well up a little. But nothing spilled out. However, when TPJ flashed me the sign for "I love you" from the front of the sanctuary, I thought my heart was going to burst. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Starbuck has her dedication ceremony this Sunday at church. If you are interested in attending, go to my profile and drop me an email. I have to say, she's my miracle child, my child of mercy and grace, and that makes her dedication so meaningful for me.

Sigh.

Nephews are spending the night tonight. I had to put the fear of Aunt Net into all three boys tonight. They were giggling and youngest nephew was up and down for about 45 minutes. But they're quiet now. Dunno if they're sleeping. But they're quiet and that's all that matters!

It is still hot. Oh so hot. The air conditioning guy comes out tomorrow! I may kiss him. Maybe not. Ok, I definitely won't. But I will offer him some lemonade! :)

No comments: