Monday, August 20, 2007

Bone Tired

I hate being sick. I hate being slightly sick. You know--- not sick enough to be in bed, but sick enough to feel like crap? That's me right now.

Adding to this is the fact that Starbuck decided that 3 am was PLAY TIME! Seriously. She was wide awake, up on all fours in her crib. We left her in there, talking to herself for about 45 minutes. Then it was time to get back to sleep. Which she resisted. But seriously! This only happens every now and then, but when it does, it's a doozy of a night!

My chest hurts. My voice hurts. My throat hurts. My ears itch. I am incredibly hoarse.

TPJ is back from visiting Nanny and Pop pop. I'm glad. I missed him--- constant chatter and all! I cried last night, thinking of him getting on that kindergarten bus all by himself in two weeks...

Ok, off to make myself some hot tea. Maybe that will soothe my throat a little.

2 comments:

Queen Elaine said...

Ugh! Sorry you don't feel well. Let me know if you need anything! I think a margarita should fix you right up!

Queen Elaine said...

p.s. I don't like your new layout. It makes some of your text look funny. Change it woman! :p