Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And the Thanks Go Out To....

My thanks to the following people:

Thank you to the friends who know that something is wrong just by the tone of my voice and who insist on coming over to chill, despite my protestations that everything is ok.

Thank you to the husband who cuddles his cold body up against mine every night, regardless of how I've treated him during the day.

Thank you my son who hugs me tightly around my neck even after we've growled at each other.

Thank you to my daughter for finally sleeping through the night consistently.

Thank you to the long time best friend who hits the nail on the head every time.

Thank you to the cashier at the grocery store who was hopped up on sugar and caffeine and ran my coupons through four times. Seriously. Thank you.

I couldn't have done it without y'all.

Oh, and thank you to the manufacturers of the deworming medicine for my doggy. :)

No comments: