Thursday, May 01, 2008

Spring Green

That's the color of my new baby. My new Dell laptop. I'm loving it. Why?

1. I can sit in front of the tv and chill with Aaron while blogging again.
2. I can write lesson plans when I need to and not have to schedule time in front of the desktop.
3. I have "privacy" now. I can use my computer up in my bedroom if I want to.
4. I have something to keep my lap warm again!!! Oh wait, that's Joe the cat! :)

So. This week, Starbuck and/or Jbabe put a set of car keys in the toilet. Then the toilet got flushed. Not a great thing, let me tell you. The keys still haven't been recovered.

Made some new friends this week. You know how you sometimes just click with some people? It's a good thing. TPJ has a new Star Wars friend. Starbuck has a new friend who thinks that she is HIS. All from this family! Isn't that neat?? And I have a new friend who is just as goofy as I am. And Aaron has a new friend who laughs at his wife as much as he laughs at me! :)

I wish I had more to say, but I don't. I'm exhausted these days. This week we did a lot of socializing. And a lot of having fun. But I didn't get nearly enough sleep. And now I need more sleep.

1 comment:

Queen Elaine said...

Jenette, we bought the Dell Inspiron 1501 last year, and right before the warranty was up, we started getting an ac adapter error. I wish I called Dell in time, but didn't. Last week, the adapater just stopped charging altogether and I can't use the laptop. Doing some research online and calling around to dealers, I found this is a common issue with Dell, but they're refusing to do anything about it or acknowledge the problem. I just ordered a new adapter, but some people with the same complaint said they have gone through several adapters because of the problem. They're not cheap to replace either! Anyway, just want to give you a heads up in case you have a similiar probem (which I really hope you don't).