Saturday, August 30, 2008

Falling Apart

I fully intend to post those photos of Vermont.

But for now, I'd just like my body to stop falling apart.

My left knee cap is sliding in and out of place. Have a dr. appt next week about that... I have a heel spur on my left foot. And last night, I either broke or fractured my next to last toe on my left foot. I think that amputating my leg from the knee down should be an option, don't you? :)

Ok. I'm off to sit down. Put my leg up. Ice my knee and my toe. Riiiiiiight. hahahahahhaha!

4 comments:

Chad B. said...

don't do triathlons it only gets worse

Anonymous said...

Owwwiiieee. Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Um, stop hurting yourself. We're you doing cartwheels and somersaults with your students again???

Anonymous said...

Hey... I found your R rated macaroon review in my car today. Let me know when you plan to blog about it and I'll send you your exact words.