Saturday, August 23, 2008

I like Vermont

If it weren't for the extreme Liberalism in Vermont, I think I would move here in a heartbeat. Mountains, laid back way of life, nice people.... 10 feet of snow in the winter.... wait.... maybe not in a heartbeat. Perhaps I'd summer here. In a heartbeat. I love snow, but not snow that is over my head. :)

We went to Shelburne Farms yesterday. TPJ got to milk a cow. Starbuck loved the goats. We all got to watch piglets nursing their mother, which made for some interesting conversation with the 4 and 6 year old boys: TPJ: "Are they eating dirt?" ME: "No, they're eating from their mommy." A4: "They're nursing, like I did." TPJ: "I ate from my mommy's booby too."

Today we went to a Farmer's market in Montpelier. It was amazing. I bought this nut spread that might satisfy my chocolate cravings!!! YAY!!! Then we all came home, ate lunch, and took naps. Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to post the pictures. We are all on the edge of our seats waiting to see them
8-)