Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Thanks.....

  • Elaine S. for offering me a home.
  • Elaine C. for being my shoulder, even though I don't use her as often as I could have.
  • Mimi for accepting me no matter what.
  • Amber for always reaching out.
  • Heidi for straight talking me when I need it.
  • Melissa P. for always always listening and offering booze.
  • Hilary for friendship and support.
  • Toni for offering me her ears.
  • Auntie Mel for daily prayers and books.
  • Mindy Mae for long emails and texts to reassure me.
  • Jenni for books, popcorn, and innate understanding of me.
  • April for warmth, compassion, prayer, and tears.
  • Jon for honesty and care.
  • Mom for being available even when she's asleep.
  • Heather for praying and supporting in love.
  • Emily for being truthful with me even when it made me cry harder.
  • Taggart for friendship, love, and God talk.
  • Wendy for loving me, listening to me, and checking to make sure I was there every day.
  • Gina for taking care of me.
  • Mena for listening, for advising, for caring.
  • Carla for cards and laughter.
  • Sarah for hugs, honesty, and friendship.
  • Amy for commiserating.
  • Jenny for texting me always when I seemed to need it the most, with her encouragement.
  • Theresa for letting me vent to her. Repeatedly.
  • Michelle for offering help and love and support.

Those that I thanked, they know what's happening... everyone else, suffice it to say that I hope and pray that if you ever hit rock bottom, if you ever think that your situation is unbearable, I hope and pray that you have a network, a support system that will love you, respect you, nourish you, and care for you as mine has and does. I also hope and pray that I can be to these people (and whomever God places in my life) what they have and continue to be to me.

I don't know what the future holds. I don't know where I'll be a year from now. I know that I'll be trying to be obedient to God, no matter where I am, what I'm doing, or what color my hair is :) lol. I do know that THESE friends, these people, will still be a part of my heart, my life, my very being. And for that, I'm blessed--- over and over and over and over and over and over again.

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Anytime, sister. We love you and that family of yours.