Saturday, September 17, 2005

And now, for something completely different!

Ethan wants to name the cat Peach. Orange Peach, to be exact. Have you looked at the pictures? THE CAT IS BLACK AND WHITE! Sigh. Oh to have a son that makes sense... does it ever happen? :)

In other news, this month's fertility treatments DID NOT work again. We're giving it one more month on Clomid. Then we'll see how it goes from there. Personally, I don't think I can take a whole lot more of drugs and stuff in my body. Aaron says it's gone better than he thought it would. I told him that I've been a raging hormone inside, and he said I've done a good job at keeping it inside then. I guess. As you can tell, today is not the best day for a new attitude.

Off to a surprise birthday party for one of my favorite babysitters and youth group girls. She's a great young lady! On Monday, it's another one of my favorite babysitters and youth group girls birthday, and I am going to do my darndest not to forget that, because she is one in a million. So if you read this, Lisa, know that I'm gonna try to remember your birthday! :):)

Have a great day, y'all. And don't worry about me or Aaron. We've got each other, a great kid, and three terrific cats. Not to mention a whole passel of family and friends that love us very much. If we never have another baby biologically, it's not the end of the world. Just the end of that journey. :) Other journeys to take!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Jenette! You just made my day.

:)