Friday, January 06, 2006

A Meme, brought to you by me! :)

Misfit Hausfrau tagged me. So what choice do I have? Of course I have to talk about myself!

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

the weirdgirl
Cynical Dad
Cape Buffalo
Misfit Hausfrau
Musings

Select five people to play (but only if they want to).
Chad
Sarah Cool
Martiel
Ashley
BizBeth

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Flunking out of my first Freshman year of college. Trying to survive on chips and salsa. Chatting all night online with strangers. Working 40 hours a week in addition to going to college. Fighting with my long time boyfriend. Freezing my butt off in Toledo, so that I could be close to said boyfriend, when I should have been in Georgia, going to college for less money and less grief! :)

What were you doing one year ago?
Driving to and from Georgia every other weekend, helping my mother and family take care of my grandpa. Crying a lot.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. I'm eating butternut squash soup right now.
2. Popcorn
3. Sharp cheddar cheese
4. Anything with peanut butter on it, in it, around it, etc.
5. Chocolate!

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Holy cow, only 5? Sheesh.
1. Dying in the Sun, the Cranberries
2. Walk through the Fire, Buffy the Vampire Slayer :) (you knew Buffy had to be in here!)
3. Wind Beneath my Wings (I know, I know)
4. Amazing Grace
5. M*A*S*H theme song (Suicide is painless)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Multi or single? If just a single million:
1. Pay off all our debt, then pay off my brother and aaron's sister's debt. Parents too... although hopefully they have less than we young couples :)
2. Go to law school
Multi:
3. Donate to various causes
4. Get flying lessons and an airplane
5. Buy a sail boat and relearn how to sail

Five bad habits:
1. Cracking my knuckles.
2. Walking on my tip toes
3. Compulsively checking my cell phone for msgs.
4. Playing with my hair, including chewing on it.
5. Zoning out when people are talking to me.

Five things you like doing:
1. Reading. There's never enough time, but I can lose myself in a book faster than anything...
2. Knitting
3. People watching
4. Playing with Ethan. Most of the time :)
5. Staying up late one night a week to veg out on the couch and watch stupid reruns and read my book in peace.

Five things you would never wear or buy again:
1. Pegged pants
2. Those jumpsuits that made you look like a clown, ya know what I mean??
3. Black eyeliner. I'm a redhead, for crying out loud! I never shoulda done it in the first place.
4. Can't think of anything else.

Five favorite toys:
1. My laptop
2. My cell phone
That's all I need to keep me occupied, toy wise :)

Ok, it's done! I enjoy talking about myself. Hope my tagged ones do too! :)

No comments: