Monday, February 27, 2006

Ear Connections

Quotes from Ethan:

1. To the doctor: "I have a fever and probably and ear connection."
2. To his father and I, when playing with Larry the Cucumber and putting Larry's eyes in upside down: "Larry has an eye connection."
3. On the new gas station that was built down the road, "See, I'm right, they were building a gas station." Every time we pass it. Every. Time.

Weekend passed. Went to an auction. Nothin much there of interest to me. Figured I shouldn't buy a horse, not really. The farm that was up for auction was neat though. Neat old house. Neat barns. Got a few neat cookbooks to replace a few others that got mildewed a while back. Happiness abounds.

Into short sentences today. My thoughts are short today. Oh well.

3 comments:

Kris said...

my sister used to say she had an 'easter egg' in her ear. not sure where she picked that up.

Always Ashley said...

I love your kid-he's hilarious

Anonymous said...

I love your kid too, somehow he reminds me of you:) hah! paybacks:)