Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Love You, Stinky Butt

Ok, so the book is really, I Love You, Stinky Face. But I'm a stinky butt, so I figured it was better this way.

Laws, help me. I've been doing this whole dairy in moderation thing, because I LOVE DAIRY. So yesterday, I had cereal with milk. Milk to drink. Cheese on my sannich. This morning, I had cereal. And then some cheese this afternoon.

I think I overdid the moderation thing. My tummy is so upset. I have caused the air in our home to turn green with foulness.

But I have one hell of a sexy voice right now. So if you just plug up your nose, and listen to me talk, it's a pretty good trade off! hehehee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Queen Elaine said...

Reminds me of last week when I "tooted" at Walmart. Ian came up behind me and said "ewww, it really stinks in this store mommy".

As usual, I blamed it on Brian.

hehehe...