Saturday, February 28, 2009

Exhaustion begins

So I'm now working two jobs. And the funny thing is, I love them both. I so enjoy teaching! And--- I'm serving at Max and Erma's. The money is decent, and I'm good at what I do. I get the job done, I get adult interaction. I'm happy when I'm there.

Here's the downside. I'm working 15 hour days about two days a week. I work weekends. I'm really tired. I think exhaustion is starting to set in.

Thank goodness Aaron has really stepped up. He's surprised me, if you want to to know the truth. The dishes are mostly done, the kids are fed and bathed.... the house isn't up to my standards of clean, but there aren't many people who can keep up with those, including myself. It's all good.

If you want to check in with me, text me! That's about the easiest way. I don't have time to sit at the computer much anymore. So blogging and email are hard for me at the moment. Hopefully this schedule won't be a long term one.... :)

Until then, come visit me at M&E's. I'll give you great service, and offer you the best chocolate chip cookies you've ever had! :) It's all I can do not to eat a few every night. :)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I just might come to see you sometime Jenette! We haven't been out to dinner yet with the babies, so this might be the way to do it the first time! And Ken's a very good tipper. ;)

BLITZKRIEG! said...

TWO jobs??? Yikes, you're starting to sound like me; careful, though, that third one will creep in before you know it... :P