Monday, February 02, 2009

Whoops

Time flies, and it's almost 1:30 am. I've got so much inside me to say, but just not enough energy. I just finished writing Henry's birthday letter. I'm emotionally done right now and I'd like to cry, but I think that might upset the dogs that are hanging out with me, and goodness knows, I can't do that! :):)

So check out my healing moments, and then check back here later this week--- I really haven't dropped off the face of the earth.... the earth is just spinning so fast I don't have time to stop just yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we went over to Jon and April's last night to go thru Gma Wilson's things. I had forgotten how much was over there. Amazing how many memories come back as you handle each and every item trying to decide what to do with it...but yes, life is for the living, and like you, I am sure she is in a far better place than we. I love you always daughter